Friday, May 14, 2010

FINAL REFLECTION- my english competence

I think that my best oral evidence is a video I did in London with Fran.
http://frapu17portfolio.blogspot.com/2010/05/londons-oral.html
Many other people did this task aswell, and I'm sure they will say it's there best oral evidence too because you're in an english speakers country speaking freely in english.

I think that there are many posts on my blog that are good, but mabey my best written evidence is a Dialogue between two friends.. http://waterskijake.blogspot.com/2010/05/dialogue.html
I think it's my best writing because in a short space of time I was able to correctly write a dialogue with varied vocabulary.


Thanks very much Sonia for your dedicated work to the subject of English, even if it's tough stuff!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jake for your constant support translating into real, up-to-date English and helping all your classmates anytime.
    Good luck with your water-skiing dream! :)
    all the best and hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jake, nice final evaluation. You know I'll remember you for our funny days. Do you remember what you have sayed to me in a Vilafant party two days after we met? I'll always remember it. And last thursday we have made a compilation of our best moments. do you remember the "fill de putaaaa" moment in your house? what a night... well Jake, I'll see you soon in a airsoft party, right?

    ReplyDelete